Byron Bay Fishing Charters
Call 0400 946 066
Byron Bay Charters provides quality charter services on the far North Coast of NSW. Let us know what your passion is whether its chasing pelagic’s or fishing the bottom, we can tailor a charter for you.
See our latest catch and voyage news @ www.facebook.com/byronbaycharters
Catch (and keep or release) marlin, tuna, mackerel, wahoo, king fish, jewfish, snapper, pearl perch, samson fish and more—all in the comfort of our fully equipped fishing boat Windarra .
Charters operate for a full day from 6am to 2pm. Shorter Charters are also available
All boat trips depart from Brunswick Heads jetty and run seven days a week, weather permitting.
See if your up for a challenge and get your name in our record book.
There is a no smoking policy with Byron Bay Charters
Fishing Charter features:
- Quality fishing gear, bait, tackle and Wilson fishing rods (Live Fibre Texalium) are supplied to make your day complete. All you need to bring is a hat, sunscreen, camera, (When taking , sea sickness medication, seek professional advise and plan your trip )
- Byron Bay Charters’ professional and friendly crew includes a skipper and deckhand who have more than 25 years experience each
- Fishing permits are supplied, if required
- Your fishing catch will be cleaned by our crew, ready for you to take home
- We offer under water video to a live feed HD TV , to capture all the action
- Private charters are also available for Whale Watching, wildlife and nature lovers, photographers, Scuba Diving, Spearfishermen and Snorkelers.